Sunday, August 8, 2010

Too Much Fun!

I went down to California with the kids to visit my sister-in-law. As Vaughn would say it was "Too much fun!" My mom drove down with the kids and I so I didn't have to do the 19 and a half hour drive by myself. We left June 20th. Ernie flew down on July 2nd. My brother-in-law Jake came home on the 2nd also after being gone for 9 weeks and Ernie's sister Sheena and her husband Steven came over from Arizona at the same time. We spent the Fourth of July weekend together. We left Monday July 6th at 6:00 pm and arrived home July 7th at 3:30pm. The kids and I had a blast. The kids took swimming lesson. We went to Sea World, to the beach, celebrated Vaughn's 9th birthday, and went to the neighborhood pool almost everyday. Here is a little video Ernie made. He changed the setting so you should be able to view this one. Let me know if you can't!
Don't you wish he was roasting your corn?!














2 comments:

  1. What a great video! I am so jealous; it looks like you had a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just watched the video, and the one from HI, they're great! Dave is working on one right now of our trip to the OR coast this spring. I love putting memories to videos and music.

    ReplyDelete