Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Family Pictures

My sister-in-law was brave and took our family pictures. It only took two different days to do them! It was hard to get six pairs of eyes on the camera at the same time. Of course trying to keep all the kids happy at the same time is a whole other story. Needless to say I think she did a great job. We've only had someone else take our family picture one other time. Vaughn was 15 months old then. I think we were about due for some family pictures!




















































































3 comments:

  1. Michelle! These photos are absolutely beautiful. She did an incredible job. And I see that they were just posted today and I'm the first to comment - wahoo! I love love love the ones of just you and your girls and just Ernie and the boys, so sweet. Looks like you all are happy, healthy and well. Thinking of you! Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I'm the second to comment - wahoo!! We must have both needed a Michelle fix:) Ditto on everything Caroline said, the pictures are just outstanding. I'm so glad you shared them with us. Now I need to do the same thing with my family.
    Take good care of all of you,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those pictures! Brie did such a good job....and it helps that you guys are good looking!!!!

    ReplyDelete