Saturday, March 21, 2009

Post Surgery

Well it's been 4 1/2 weeks since my tummy tuck. Things are going great! It didn't hurt as bad as I thought it would. I'm happy with the results so far! I'm still swollen, and I was told it could take another 5 months before all the swelling is completely gone. I'm up and around. I can't do anything strenuous until I hit my 6 week mark. I just want to thank all my family and friends that have helped out with the kids, food, laundry, and cleaning. I (and Ernie) couldn't have done it without you. I'm sorry, but no after pictures, at least not yet. I am willing to show you if you are curious, because I know I was!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear everything is going so well and you're feeling great(ish). Take good care and hopefully we'll be able to get together soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh come on!! who doesn't want a good boob shot! hehe The tummy is a good one to show tho, because that one isn't too graphic! Did you do before shots at the doctor? I forgot to ask you that..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad things went well. we really miss you guys. when do you think it will be time to take a trip to good ole west yellowstone?

    ReplyDelete